Carbon Monoxide

What you should know...

Carbon monoxide (short CO) is a poisonous gas created as by-product when fossil fuels are burned without sufficient oxygen or if a flue does not work properly. Carbon monoxide can create flu-like symptoms and even kill in a short time. The gas is completely odourless and tasteless making identification without a CO detector impossible. CO detectors give both an audible and visual alarm when the gas is detected, providing a warning to occupants to evacuate their building and have the premises checked by professional gas engineers

 

  • View Products